Thursday 15 October 2020

Maths DLO

Maths DLO

 My Video

Hey, guys this week we have started a new maths rotation. For this maths rotation, we have compleated two diagnostic tests, looked at our results and looked at what we need to work on. This week I found out I needed to work on my timetables so I made a timetable DLO to show you how to do it. The thing I found the most challenging this week was trying to work out how to read timetables and how to complete them. The thing I found the most enjoyable about making this was probably that I was learning new things and it was a new maths task I had never completed before.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace its Georgia
    I really liked reading this and I think it explained what we were doing very well but next time i would probably add in a link of your DLO.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.