Friday 22 May 2020

Hello Goodbye

Hello Goodbye
Hello everybody today My classmates and I did this really cool activity. This is called Hello Goodbye.  You say Hello to everything that is new and You say Goodbye to the things that you missed. We made this so people could understand what we miss and we are excited about or not excited about it. The most challenging of making this it was me thinking about my sleep in and how I miss them. The best thing about making this is that it was a  really fun activity. I have never done this before so I found it really fun.


4 comments:

  1. Hi, I am Taijah from Glenbrae school I really like your post you have done keep up the really good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace it is me Katelyn from your school. I really like your post. It is funny because we actually do have to run alot now especially before cross contry. I wish my class did the hello and goodbye activity. Maybe next time you could only leave one space between sentences other than that this blog post is amazing.
    Keep up the amazing work.
    Katelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi grace its Asha this post has knocked my socks off i dont know how you could make it btb because it is so good bye!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.