Tuesday 27 October 2020

Current advents quiz, A green puppy!

A Green puppy!

Today for our current advents quiz we got to pick a question we would like to answer. I picked this one that had happened in Italy and it was that a little green puppy had been born. Everybody says that green puppies are extremely rare and not many people have them or have seen them. The thing I enjoy about doing these current advents articles is that I get to learn new things and find out new things. We have been doing this every week or a couple of days so far and I have already learned quite a lot. The most challenging thing about this is that we have to use what we already know and we are not allowed to search for any answers we have to use prior knowledge. The thing I am looking forward to doing another one of these is that I will learn more interesting facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.