Thursday 8 April 2021

Our tech room video

Our project video

Hey everyone! The past few weeks for our t-shaped literacy we have had to create a piece of the school that uses energy and add something that can save energy. Clara and I decided to create the tech room which is a place in our school that is a school kitchen! The thing I most enjoyed about this task was the creating part and the thing I found the most challenging was attempting to glue rocks on the side of our tech room with PVA glue which was a huge fail as there are only 2 left on it!
I hope you like my post!!



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace & Clara

    I think you model is great. Why did you decided on our Technology as your area of focus room -what was the purpose? Why would Solar Energy benefit this area and what did you learn about Solar energy that supports your ideas? You might like add some extra information.

    Mrs Read

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.