Monday 15 May 2017

Scooters shouldn't be banned

WALT get the reader to agree with our Ideas

I enjoyed thinking about all the ideas I had to use in my persuasive writing. I found it challenging to use strong language



Scootering should not be banned
Hi my name is Grace and today I’m going to talk about how scooters should not  be banned at lunch time in schools.    

My most important reason is confidence you've got to learn how to ride a scooter before you take it to school. if the little kids come up to you and they turn the wrong way  and crash you should definitely  go and help them.

Another point is sharing space you should have half of the court each and be fare and take turns on Certain days of the week. You could have scooters on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday which leaves you having no scooters on Tuesday,Friday.

Finally learn to play games on scooters.  you can play Made up games and scatter tag and lots of other games that you play on feet but you are just playing them on scooters.
That's why you should be allowed scooters at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.