Wednesday 31 March 2021

5 reasons why fitness is important!

 5 reasons why fitness is important!

Hey everyone! Today my class and Whenua compleated something called the 4js run. The 4js run is something that keeps up your exercise and keeps you fit. We decided out 2 classes would make a blog post on 5 reasons why fitness is important for you. Although running is not something everyone limes doing it is really important to stay fit! The thing I most enjoyed about making this post was also reminding myself why fitness is important for you and why you need to be doing it! The thing I found the most challenging would have been actually doing the 4js fun and realizing how hard fitness actually is. To be BTB (better than before) next time I will try harder doing the run and think about why fitness is so important!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.