Thursday 3 December 2020

summer learning journey

 Summer learning journey task 1

Hey everyone! today my class and I did the first task of the summer learning journey. For this task, we had to find a piece of art that was on the website, and then we had to color it in a change one thing/color about the picture that we think would look better. The thing I enjoyed the most about this task is that it was colored in so it made it more exciting. The thing I found the most challenging was trying to find one color that I wanted to change because overall the photo looked really good.
I hope you enjoy it!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Grace,

    Charlotte here from the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Thank you for sharing your post. I really like how you made your artwork similar but a little more vibrant. I think it looks great! Would you recommend others use this program?

    I also love that you wrote about what you did. I noticed you like baking - I do too! My favourite thing to bake is cupcakes! I hope you get a chance to do baking over the summer.

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.