Wednesday 5 December 2018

What it will be like if I had nine siblings!

If I was one of nine children it would be really really weird because I am so used to having one sibling. I would love it if I was one of nine children because when I am lonley I would alwys have someone to play with when I am bored. Other reasons why it could be bad. Imagine how much food we will have to have, bedrooms arrangement, how big the table is and fighting over one thing that is not a big deal. And who gets the tv remote obviously I should get it. we would always run out of food. One night our mum might ask us if we want hot chips or salad I say hot chps and the rest say salad.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace

    Great to see that your are doing some of the activities from the SLJ. You will be an expert at this from last year.
    I agree with you and think that having all those brothers and sisters would be really challenging. You talk about the food, but what about doing the dishes? Imagine how many dishes you would have!!
    I am really looking forward to reading your blog over the summer when you do some of this years activities.
    Hope you and your family have a great Christmas!

    Cheers
    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.